DIY Magnum X7 Sprayer will tackle those home interior and exterior house painting project.
It is also perfect for staining/painting your deck and fences and is ideal to spruce up that garden furniture.
The DIY Magnum X7 Sprayer supports a larger tip size for spraying heavier coatings and the convenient cart makes any painting project faster and easier.
- Hardened Stainless Steel Piston Pump – Delivers high pressure power to spray unthinned paints
- Flexible Suction Hose – Spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon paint container
- Convenient Cart – Easily move sprayer around on the job
- Paint Saver Pail Hook – Effortlessly move 5 gallon paint container with cart
- TrueAirless Spray Tip with SoftSpray Technology – greater control and less overspray with a wide range of coatings
- Power Flush Adapter – Connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning
- PushPrime – Fast and reliable start-up every time
- Adjustable Pressure Control – Easy control of paint flow
- SG2 Spray Gun,
- TrueAirless 515 Spray Tip, Spray Tip Guard,
- 1/4 in x 25 ft DuraFlex Hose,
- Pump Armor Storage Fluid (8 oz),
- Quick Start-Up Guide
- Amperage (A) 9.0
- Compatible Tip Size (in) 0.009, 0.011, 0.013, 0.015, 0.017
- Engine Size (HP) 0.625
- Fluid Outlet Size (in) 1/4
- Fluid Outlet Thread Type NPSM
- Frame Configuration Cart
- Inlet Paint Strainer 35 Mesh Stainless Steel Screen
- Maximum Flow Rate (GPM) 0.31
- Maximum Hose Length (ft) 100
Don’t forget to grab a All in 1 Painters Bucket Kit to get your painting project started the right way.
Also see: DIY Magnum X5 Sprayer – Graco
Please Note: This machine is for DIY application only, if used for commercial/trade use the warranty unfortunately is null and void.