- Belt Driven
- European PAT24 Pump
- Italian designed
- Aluminium head with advanced technology valves and after cooler for superior performance (FAD)
- MEC type European motor
- Overload switch
- Safety valve
- Pressure Regulator with Gauge
- Tank Gauge
- Molded belt guard for maximum air cooling to pump and operator safety
- Regulated and unregulated outlets
- Motor Size (HP): 2.5
- Displacement (CFM): 10.6
- Air Delivery (FAD): 8.2
- Max Psi: 125
- Tank Capacity (L): 50
- Weight (Kg): 45
Calculating CFM Requirements:
Find the required air flow (CFM) of your specific air tool. This information will be in your tools user guide.
- To find the minimum required CFM of the compressor you need multiply your tool’s required CFM by 1.5 Example: if you want to run a spray gun (4.5 CFM): 4.5 CFM x 1.5 = at least a 6.75 CFM compressor
If you’re going to be running multiple tools you’ll need to add together the individual CFM of each tool.
Calculating Tank Size:
To find the minimum tank size of the compressor you need to multiple your tool’s required CFM by 6.
- For example, if you run an impact wrench (6.75 SCFM): 6.75 CFM x 6 = at least a 40 litre compressor tank
The above Tip is based on a general rule of thumb overview.